Replacing Your Gutters
Gutters are very important to maintaining the integrity of your home. They are vital for protecting your home’s foundation and prevent costly water damage by directing water away from your home. When overlooked, water can seep into your home and cause major damage. Any responsible homeowner will definitely want to maintain a proper gutter system.
While it is always important to consult with a professional, here are some indicators that your seamless gutters may need to be replaced:
1. Your gutters are rusting or bubbling.
2. Gutters are sagging, pulling away from your home, and are not level.
3. Gutters are bent, dented, and have holes that are beyond repair.
4. You notice paint is peeling or wood is rotting on the exterior of your home. This is caused by water back splashing and may be a sign of misaligned or worn gutters.
5. Water is leaking into your home, causing damage in your basement. This is a sign your gutters are not properly directing water away from your home.
LeafFilter Offers Free Gutter Inspections
While the lifespan of your gutters varies depending on weather conditions, high quality and sturdy aluminum or steel gutters can last you up to 25-30 years and copper gutters can last 50 years! Therefore, you may not need to replace your gutters altogether – but perhaps they just need to be repaired.
LeafFilter Gutter Protection provides a free gutter inspection with a LeafFilter™ estimate. Our specialists will inspect your gutters and let you know if they can be salvaged, or if the damage is beyond repair.
Fortunately, LeafFilter installations do not require the purchase of new gutters, so we will never sell you more than you need. That’s right, our gutter protection system can be installed by one of our professionals on your existing gutters. During our installation process, we will clean and realign your seamless gutters, so that they are working as good as new.