LeafFilter gutter protection is pleased to announce our second scholarship opportunity. The LeafFilter gutter guard scholarship is available to students who will be enrolled in a graduate degree program in the fall of 2017. Graduate students are encouraged to apply by writing an original essay. The LeafFilter gutter guard scholarship recipient will be awarded $500 to use towards tuition or books.
- Email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your name, phone number, and email address
- The name of the school you currently attend or will be attending in the fall of 2017
- Your graduate major
- Attach a 350-500 word essay that answers one of the following questions:
- Reflect upon a time when you failed. How has this experience changed the way you approach challenging situations today?
- Why have you chosen to go into your particular field of study? What experiences have influenced your decision?
- Essay must be unique and concise
- Application must be submitted by June 26th, 2017
- Only applications written by graduate students with essays that are 100% original will be accepted
Terms and Conditions:
- All applicants must be enrolled in a full or part time graduate degree program for the 2017-2018 school year
- Applications must be submitted by June 26th, 2017
- One winner will be selected and announced on June 30th, 2017
About the Sponsor:
LeafFilter, the leading leaf guard company, has installed over 25 million of gutter protection on homes across the United States since 2005. Over the past ten years, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, Ohio to 37 offices nationwide — and we’re growing every year!